How to Create Your Side Hustle Income Plan
Do you want to turn your hobby into a lucrative side hustle? Are you ready to leave your soul-sucking 9-5? If so, this Planner is for you!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (28 PAGES):
- Step 1: From Favorite Hobby to Lucrative Side Hustle
- Step 2: Don’t Get Stuck With an Unsustainable Side Gig
- Step 3: Get to Know Your Dream Client
- Step 4: Scope Out the Competition
- Step 5: Review Your Competition’s Best Offers
- Step 6: Know Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Step 7: Your Brilliant Brand
- Step 8: Build Your Infrastructure
- Step 9: Design Your Service Packages
- Step 10: Roll Out The Welcome Mat
- Step 11: Your “Back of the Napkin” Marketing Plan
- Step 12: And it’s Go Time!
Former Physician, turned Educator, turned Entrepreneur, Dr. Deana Stevenson focuses on encouraging others to live the life they were purposed to live through building a solid business without making the excuses that TIME is a factor. She is the CEO and Co-Founder of DocDeana Enterprises business and educational consulting firm created to educate, train, and inspire small business owners, and school building administrators. Dr. Stevenson works with those aspiring to go into business, and entrepreneurs in strategic implementation, creative income generation, social media recruiting, leveraging their influence, creating more time in their day, making a bigger impact, and building a business without debt.
Deana's commitment and dedication to her clients is driven by her own discontentment with the workforce and how it does not allow families to spend quality time with one another. After a career in medicine and educational administration, she decided to quit her job as an elementary principal in June 2013 to "own her life." She now works with other professionals and aspiring business owners to do just that…OWN THEIR LIFE!
Her ultimate goal is to empower aspiring and current business owners to become Bold Marketplace Entrepreneurs. Understanding that as Ambassadors for Christ we can be “Unapologetically Successful!”